When you stay at Surf Simply we take care of everything from the moment you step off the plane so that you can focus on surfing. Here’s exactly what’s included in your stay…
- Your transfers to and from Nosara: Most of our guests want picking up from either Liberia or San Jose airport on the day your stay with us starts however we can collect you from anywhere in Costa Rica, and bring you to Nosara, on whatever day works for you.
- 7 nights accommodation: That’s Saturday to Saturday, in your shared or private bungalow.
- All your surf coaching: 15 hours of in-water or video coaching during your week with us, as well as daily surf theory lessons, video feedback and/or pool training. The exact combination depends on what specific skills you are working on with your coach. Read more about the coaching at Surf Simply.
- All your meals: Here’s a short film about the food we offer. Breakfast, lunch and three of your evening meals are prepared with fresh local ingredients at the Surf Simply resort, accommodating any dietary requirements that you may have, by our chef, Sarah. We will also visit the three best local restaurants during your stay which we pick due to their menu, stunning views or atmosphere.
- Yoga or Massage: Here’s a short film about our yoga classes and here’s one about the massages we offer. You can choose between either a therapeutic massage or 5 yoga classes (for which no previous experience is needed). Top tip: if you’d like to do both then you can opt for yoga and select a full body massage for your “day off” activity.
- “Day Off” Activities: After three days of surfing (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday) you’ll be ready for a day off. So Wednesday is all yours to relax, explore and/or take advantage of one of the complimentary day off activities on offer. There’s the zip lining , stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, horseback riding, quad bike riding, visiting the monkey rescue sanctuary or you can enjoy a full body massage. Read more here…
- Photos Of Your Surfing: Our photographer, Oriana will be down on the beach several mornings during your stay to document your waves and we will give you all the images to keep via both Flickr and Facebook.
- All Your Footage: We will give you a flash drive with all the raw footage of your surfing to take home at the end of your stay.
- Bicycles: You’ll also have use of the resorts beach cruiser bikes to explore the jungle and village or just for a sunrise cruise along the beach.
- Finally we’ll make sure that you have everything you need to surf (apart from your boardshorts/bikini). That means: surfboards, leashes, fins, wax, surf hats, sunblock & rashguard.
…What’s Not Included?
- Your flights to Costa Rica are not included but once you touch the ground in Liberia (2.5 hours from us) or San Jose (5.5 hours from us), we’ve got you covered.
- Wednesday is the only day on which you will make your own eating arrangements for lunch and dinner. There are several cafes and restaurants which are a short walk from the resort and you’ll enjoy the opportunity to get to know the village on your own terms for a few hours.
- You will just need to bring your clothes, a toothbrush and some enthusiasm.